Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to reverse diet to maintain during the holiday season

Thursday, November 17, 2022

How to reverse diet to maintain during the holiday season

Hi everyone! I am seeking some advice on what to do. I’ve been on a deficit of 1200 since the end of August and I am now at 121 lbs (SW: 138-140). I think it would be best/most realistic for me to maintain throughout the holiday season rather than be on a deficit. I will plan to go back into my deficit in the beginning-middle of January when the holidays are over. I was wondering when I should start increasing my calorie intake and by how much should I increase it every week? I workout and still will while I am on maintenance so I believe 1700 would be around my maintenance calories. Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: I am 5 feet 20F and run 30 mins a day 5 days a week + ~20 min body weight/Pilates YouTube workout 6 days a week. There’s going to be some weeks (around 2-3) where I won’t be able to run since I’ll be on vacation and it’ll be complicated for me but I’m still going to be doing my at home workouts then

submitted by /u/meggawegga
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yy56z1/how_to_reverse_diet_to_maintain_during_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...