Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Food is the only thing that makes me happy.

Friday, November 18, 2022

Food is the only thing that makes me happy.

I have been working out and eating a lot healthier. I'm very proud of my self for loosing 50lbs already. But I'm extremely depressed. I have struggled with my mental health my whole life and recently my depression has been horrible. I do not have access to medicine for my depression atm( no medical insurance). This week I broke down and have eaten nothing but junk food and binged fast food. Im still working out and I have only gained a few pounds but I'm extremely disappointed in my self. I don't know what to do, If I eat healthy I get so low my life doesn't seem worth living ( not suicidal don't worry), But if I eat like crap I'm happy but not healthy. This is more of a rant then asking for advice. Does anyone else struggle with this?

submitted by /u/Tall_Organization_41
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yz0icx/food_is_the_only_thing_that_makes_me_happy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...