Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 45 pounds, gained 55 back. How can I lose it and keep it off this time?

Friday, November 18, 2022

Lost 45 pounds, gained 55 back. How can I lose it and keep it off this time?

So, a little more than a year ago I hit 155lbs after being 200 pounds since the beginning of highschool school. (18F now for reference) The problem is, I lost the weight really fast and very unhealthy. My hair was falling out and I wasn’t doing well physically or mentally even though I LOVED the way I looked at my lowest weight. Now I just binge, all the time. Some days are good and I don’t but they are drowned out by the days where I cannot stop eating.

I really want to lose the weight again. All of my size 13-14 clothing doesn’t fit me anymore cause I’ve gone up to a size 18 and I keep watching myself get bigger than I was before.Now I weigh 210 and it is heart breaking.

Does anyone have any advice at all? All of it would be appreciated. I’m stuck and not sure where to start. I’ve started going on walks everyday. (Which I didn’t do at all the first time it was just an extreme calorie deficit) Thank you for any suggestions

submitted by /u/extdoesnotexst
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yywnz2/lost_45_pounds_gained_55_back_how_can_i_lose_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...