Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I MADE IT!!

Monday, November 28, 2022

I MADE IT!!

Success on weight loss

I MADE IT!

A little late on posting this because I’m nervous sharing something that is very personal to me. But I started at 304lbs on Jan 1st of 2017 and said I’m done living like this and I don’t care how long it takes to get to 200lbs. After many failed diet attempts and finding what works and doesn’t. I am please to say back on November 19th which was the 2148 day since starting I finally made it.

Quote that really helped me through all of it: “I don’t pray for easier times, I pray for stronger men.” -JFK

Thank you everyone in this community for the positive posts that kept me going and good discussion! Anyone else here made there weight loss goal or close to it?

submitted by /u/Important-Leek-7264
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z7gwvs/i_made_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...