Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First Time ACTUALLY Losing Weight! 💕

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

First Time ACTUALLY Losing Weight! 💕

Hey guys. My name is Tori and for as long as I can remember I’ve struggled with being overweight. Growing up, i was not a super big kid but I started binge eating in middle school to cope with anxiety and depression. I am a 5’8 female and by the time I entered high school I was 200lbs. I always wanted to lose weight, but food was my comfort and so the binging continued through high school. In 10th grade, I became a major stoner and began using Xanax and drinking. The weight just kept piling on and there was a period of time where I was obsessed with binge drinking and eating so much I would throw up. I graduated in 2018 and after leaving school both my food and addiction to alcohol, pot and Xanax grew and grew for the next 3 years.. and COVID made it so much worse. Towards the end of 2021 I was 305 pounds and hated myself. Instead of addressing the root of my issues, I began using stimulants to inhibit my appetite.. but it never really worked because I’d still binge when I inevitably “came down”.. On June 6th I left Florida and went to treatment in Minnesota at 295 pounds. I have now been clean roughly 5 months.. After treatment I ended up moving into sober home located in a really walkable area of Minneapolis. I was broke and because of inflation I couldn’t really afford to binge.. I also started walking everywhere as my car is back in Florida and without really trying I was frequently walking 10-15k steps a day. I have also been really busy so I don’t have time to sit around and eat all day like I did during my “drug days”.. About 2 months ago I started consciously making better food decisions and with the walking I have managed to get down to 259..

I already feel so much better and am not giving up!

submitted by /u/borderlineangelino
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yq50gl/first_time_actually_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...