Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do people really treat you differently for being obese?

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Do people really treat you differently for being obese?

After all the posts here about being treated poorly or differently for being obese and then being treated like a human being after losing weight I've been paying closer attention in my own life.

I haven't noticed anyone treating me poorly or differently for being obese compared to several years ago when I was not obese. Strangers still smile and greet me. A stranger offered to take my grocery cart back to the store for me after I loaded my car. Strangers hold doors open for me. A stranger offered me his seat for me and my son on a fully loaded bus. I've been pleasantly surprised since paying closer attention that I've been treated with nothing but kindness by strangers.

I certainly don't get hit on by random men though like I did when I was thinner. (No complaints).

I live in the Pacific Northwest if that makes any difference. Maybe people here are just less fat phobic and more friendly?

submitted by /u/CosmicEpisode
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yq2wr4/do_people_really_treat_you_differently_for_being/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...