Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My first non-scale victory goal!

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

My first non-scale victory goal!

29 F 5’5”, SW: 178, CW: 137, GW: 120

My ultimate goal (that I never dreamed I would achieve) was to fit in a size medium pants again. Last March, I had gotten up to a size XL from a L in about a year, and could feel the XL starting to get a little too tight, so I knew it was time to lose weight. I dreamed of fitting into my favorite leggings again, that were a size medium. I tried to order them again in an XL but the brand didn’t make the same pattern anymore! It had been over 5 years since I had fit into them. They were a little tight the last time I tried them on after I lost about 20 pounds and I was a little sad, but just figured to keep on going and they’ll fit perfect in no time! Well, I put them on yesterday and they are LOOSE! I couldn’t believe it! I probably won’t ever get down to 120 pounds, as I don’t think that’s a realistic goal for me, as much as I’d love to finally lose this pouch in my tummy area. But damn, a size medium, feeling like an absolute skinny legend.

submitted by /u/SnapMastaPro
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yq2iiu/my_first_nonscale_victory_goal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...