Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: will my shoulders slim down after weight loss?

Sunday, August 7, 2022

will my shoulders slim down after weight loss?

I am 16 years old currently & I have the shoulders of a quarterback. Back in 2017 my shoulders were much slimmer whereas I was around 82 lbs lighter.

I feel so masculine and unfeminine bcuz of my shoulders. I’ve lost about 16lbs since February but I haven’t seen any difference in my shoulder width..

I also have a larger chest due to my weight & my doctor told me they should lessen as I lose weight. Currently questioning if my shoulders will do the same.

submitted by /u/wuchenti
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wiw8m7/will_my_shoulders_slim_down_after_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...