Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Are Crop Tops Appropriate Gym Wear?

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Are Crop Tops Appropriate Gym Wear?

Broke up with someone yesterday. My life would be better if I was 30 pounds lighter and had something to do with my new excess of free time that I will otherwise spend sobbing at what could have been.

I am fat but I also have absolutely no shame about my body. The reason I want to lose weight is becuase I have a birth defect in one leg that means at the tender age of my late 20s early 30s my hip and knee on my left side are utterly fucked if I don't. They already hurt, I am already doing exercises for them, but the only way to really keep my mobility is to lose it. So here I am.

My question is: What the fuck do you wear to a gym? Are sneaker okay? What about crop tops? I have a ton of crop tops that I lounge in that don't look bad on me and are what I normally exercise at home in, but are they okay for going to the gym regularly or will my exposed midriff shock and disgust people there?

What pants are best? Literally any recommendations help but I really want to know about the crop tops in particular.

Thanks.

P.S. I am also working on my diet, I just understand the science of keeping a body running way better than I do social cues. Sue me.

submitted by /u/GrinagogGrog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wzi2xt/are_crop_tops_appropriate_gym_wear/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...