Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: due to the price of anti-convulsion medicine, I need to lose weight

Thursday, August 25, 2022

due to the price of anti-convulsion medicine, I need to lose weight

If I lose weight, the dosage goes down. I buy less meds. Happy day.

I'm bouncing on 80 kg and standing at 5'2".

Dont get me wrong, I go to the gym every other day. But it's mostly to build muscle. I need to lose the flab, and the coach who gave me a physical evaluation says I need to cut carbs and up the cardio.

I can't fast because I fear I might get seizures in the middle if the night when my stomach's growling. And I can't take my meds on an empty stomach either.

Can I live off of lettuce and brocolli? With fruits for flavor? Maybe some skimmed milk..?

submitted by /u/BrokeHunter
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wxuu0d/due_to_the_price_of_anticonvulsion_medicine_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...