Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Wish I took photos when I started, pretty demotivated.

Monday, August 29, 2022

Wish I took photos when I started, pretty demotivated.

Went from 5'7 16st2lb to 14st8lb currently and I can't really see the difference in the mirror.

Sticking with the weight training but yeah, I thought it would be obvious by now but it's not, sad.

Anyone else started from a weight goal and height similar to this, how long did it take for you to see results?

I've been going to the gym 3x a week for a month and a half and changed my diet nearly two months ago.

Really hoping the physique will start to show through, that and my belly is still hanging around.

I really hope I don't end up with excess skin :(

submitted by /u/NalrahRS3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x14fr1/wish_i_took_photos_when_i_started_pretty/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...