Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: This is a pretty cool sub

Sunday, August 28, 2022

This is a pretty cool sub

When I first joined the sub, probably like 2 or 3 weeks ago, I thought I didn't really belong. My starting weight was 192, CW is 178, GW is (and has been unattainable for years) 150. At first I saw alot of posts that were (age)F so I was like 'I might be the only guy here' or I'd see posts of people with much bigger journeys than mine. The last few days I'm seeing the posts here, and the support, and while I have a pretty small journey, it's pretty cool to feel like I have people in my corner. Even if I never comment or never meet any of you. Currently I'm eating better 700-1000 calories a day, which I know is very low and probably unhealthy, but I lose motivation quick so if I see big results early and get to my pre-summer weight by my birthday in a few weeks, then I know I can adjust and make it stick. Here's to you all, I cheers this water.

submitted by /u/the_moosen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x0chvf/this_is_a_pretty_cool_sub/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...