Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do your knees hurt?

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Do your knees hurt?

I’ve been doing this for nearly 2 years now. I started by simply walking, then speed walking, then adding some jogging here and there. Nothing too intense, but earlier this year, my knees started bugging me. They don’t hurt too badly - it’s a very mild and tolerable pain. I rarely even notice it unless I’m on my feet for awhile or exercising. At first, I thought it was normal and would go away eventually, but it hasn’t gone away. I’m starting to get concerned. I know that knees are notorious for getting worse with age. I’m scared that my mild knee pain will become a more serious problem. Is this something I should be worried about?

submitted by /u/throwanon31
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wxo1gs/do_your_knees_hurt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...