Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Cortisol and weight retention

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Cortisol and weight retention

I didn’t realize how big an effect cortisol and my mental health has on my body until I hit a three week plateau in my weight loss for unknown reasons. I was getting really frustrated as the scale seemed to be stuck around 217 no matter what I did. Then, one day my friend invited me to hang out. I decided to just forget about calories for the day and have fun. We spent two hours out on the water on a paddle board in the sun, got pizza and drinks, dessert, went back to my place and smoked some weed (I live in Oregon lol). We ate a bunch of popcorn and another frozen pizza. I hadn’t had that much fun for a very long time. I felt very refreshed. Well, the next day I stepped up to the scale. I was a little concerned about what kind of damage I’d done to my progress, but to my surprise the number was now suddenly 215 after weeks of being stuck at or above 217. Suddenly I’m losing again at a steady pace.

submitted by /u/Just-Kiwi-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wzg8px/cortisol_and_weight_retention/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...