Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm ashamed because I saw an old pic

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

I'm ashamed because I saw an old pic

Long story short: I was super skinny and underweight for most part of my life (I was 38~40 kg and I'm 150cm short) and I hated my body, when I started dating my current boyfriend 5 years ago I gained weight. I was finally at my goal weight (52~55 kg) but then the pandemic happened and I started binge eating so much due agoraphobia that I gained more 10kg and now I'm overweight.

I am in a process of trying to lose weight (with a psychiatrist, endocrinologist and nutritionist) and I was enjoying it (I lost only 1 kg but still) until I saw an old pic of when I weighted my goal weight and I'm feeling... ashamed? I feel like I failed myself and now it's so hard to go back to what I used to be. It was the best 2 years of my life in terms of self-image when I was around 52~55 kg. And I threw it away.

I'm sorry for the long post I just wanted to vent a little because I don't want to feel like this anymore, I want to use this old picture as a motivation one but it's so hard :(

submitted by /u/srta_bolinho
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ww5k3t/im_ashamed_because_i_saw_an_old_pic/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...