Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trigger: ED talk. How often to weigh yourself on weight loss journey while also recovering from an ED?

Monday, August 22, 2022

Trigger: ED talk. How often to weigh yourself on weight loss journey while also recovering from an ED?

Hey everyone! I’ve struggled with bulimia for 12 years, while the worst of it was in my teenage years. I’m at the point now where I truly need to lose weight. I had thyroid surgery earlier this year and I’ve gained 50 pounds in 6 months, despite not changing anything drastically (I didn’t workout as much after my surgery, etc, but I didn’t just start binging on food either). I’m working with my GP regarding my thyroid levels, but I’m also working on a new exercise routine and eating plan.

BUT…for those of you that have ever struggled with an ED, you know how triggering diet talk and the scale can be. I need to know if I’m making any progress, but I’m scared of becoming obsessed with what’s on the scale and leading myself down a very dark path, so how often do you guys weigh yourselves?

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Big_8485
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wv8ut0/trigger_ed_talk_how_often_to_weigh_yourself_on/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...