Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need advice.

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Need advice.

I 16m, need advice. Im 6'1 199 pounds (down from 230) and trying to get to 180 ish. I go to the gym for weight training 5 days a week, and im eating in a calorie deficit. (1900 calories daily). As I said, I lost 30 pounds in a time frame of 2 months and I feel great. Problem is, im starting to lose commitment to my diet, and I can almost feel a binge coming on. I dont want to gain all the weight back, and I dont know what to do to stay committed. Please help me out y'all,

submitted by /u/No-Psychology-8003
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x1z7nf/need_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...