Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: wish I took measurements before I started losing

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

wish I took measurements before I started losing

I'm almost 3 months in my weight loss journey and decided to take my measurements and am feeling a bit discouraged since they are larger than they were a couple years ago. Which makes sense as I was a lot smaller then but I do wish I took them before I started working out and eating better so I could at least see if there was some progress especially as i been lifting weights a lot and the scale is starting to stay the same. I'm feeling so bummed and feeling i look exactly the same as i did when I started. I have a hard time seeing differences in the mirror. Now that i have these numbers dated today here's to hoping in a few months I can see them change.

submitted by /u/saladtoenail
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wr32gi/wish_i_took_measurements_before_i_started_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...