Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained Body Fat But Lost Muscle Mass?

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Gained Body Fat But Lost Muscle Mass?

Hey guys, long story short I've been going to the gym consistently for a month doing a full body weight routine and with that I've been keeping track of my calories, every calculator I used to ballpark my BMR put me in the 3000 range so I've been eating about 2500 calories a day. The gym I go to has a bmi machine that gives readouts on your body and I used that a month ago and decided to use it again today to see where I am at. It said my BMR was 2100 and I thought that was inaccurate as I weigh 365lbs but today it showed me that not only have I gained .2% body fat but I also LOST muscle mass. I can accept that the machine was right about my bmr and I've been eating too much but how in the world have I lost muscle while working out consistently? I'm just very confused and discouraged.

submitted by /u/KregoryHaus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wrxgc2/gained_body_fat_but_lost_muscle_mass/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...