Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Wanted to binge so badly.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Wanted to binge so badly.

I’m about to start my period and for some ungodly reason, I’m the type that ALWAYS craves sweets. My boyfriend came home from class and saw me curled into a ball because I knew I wanted to binge and I was fighting myself internally to the point of tears. He asked what he could do, and the only thing I wanted was chocolate

He suggested the Keto brownies I had bought months ago that I completely forgot about but I definitely did not want to get up to make them. He pulled me out of my ball and we went to the store. He bought some brisket that you just microwave (really good) And some zero sugar cool whip.

He sat with me while I made the brownies (because while I do not like to do it he knows I would just boss him around the whole time)and we ate brisket.

Once they were cooled and I had had my fill of the brisket I realized that I didn’t want to eat the whole pan. I cut them up, put 1 1/2 little squares on my plate and put some of the aforementioned cool whip on top. Now I’m totally satisfied and I don’t feel like a pile of shit. 👍 (also hell yeah for protein intake)

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about losing weight and sticking to a diet, it’s that having support is so so important and without him I probably would have really felt bad about myself tonight.

submitted by /u/bre_kiser
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wjmu3p/wanted_to_binge_so_badly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...