Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When I get halfway to my overall goal, I’m throwing myself a party.

Monday, August 15, 2022

When I get halfway to my overall goal, I’m throwing myself a party.

My goal is to lose a total of 90 pounds. When I started this, I swore that I would have a party when I made it halfway, and I’m now 5 pounds away from that.

So far, the only thing I’ve planned is a “booze, candy, and video games” night with my sister, but I want to make the most of this. I’m literally going to Party City to get decorations. It’s not about binging on junk food or anything like that, I just want to celebrate what will be a huge personal win.

What are some things you guys would do to celebrate? Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/foreveryword
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wpcump/when_i_get_halfway_to_my_overall_goal_im_throwing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...