Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need tips and motivation for losing fat

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Need tips and motivation for losing fat

Hey everyone! I had my son 7 months ago and ever since I been desperately trying to lose the fat I gained since pregnancy but I haven't had the motivation to keep going and it seems like the advice I research on the internet doesn't work :( I wanna get back to my pre pregnancy weight and size which was between 135- 140lbs. My heaviest weight during pregnancy was 203 lbs but after a couple weeks after my c section I went down to 160 lbs and my weight hasn't moved since. No matter how much I include vegetables in all my small meals and do at home cardio workouts nothing is changing. Does anyone have any tips or know any free apps I can download that helped them stay on track? I suffer from severe depression so it's hard to get up everyday to exercise while taking care of my baby with all these emotions and responsibilities...I want to restart my journey on the 1st of September and stick to it. I'm 5'2 so my fat likes to store itself everywhere since it doesn't have much room to spread lol any advice or tips would be great and I wish everyone to have a great successful journey in their weight loss 💖💪

submitted by /u/Patheticprincess17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wtlpbw/need_tips_and_motivation_for_losing_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...