Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I won (almost). What's next?

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

I won (almost). What's next?

M26 5'8'' 185 pounds to 154 pounds in almost 3months. My potbelly has disappeared and only 20% of it is left in the lower belly which won't budge.

So, here's what has happened. - Lost 1kg/week steadily eating 1500-1600 calories if I am not wrong. Went to 156 pounds. Weight lifting in the gym. Not much progress on muscle mass because of big deficit but they are there. - Plateaued. Weight stuck between 154-156 for the entire third month even though I have even lowered to 1400 cals. - Got compliments on transformation but at this point people are claiming that my face now looks a little skinny (still in good position though) but if I lose more weight, I might start looking sick. - My idea was to at least have a full flat stomach where I can wear shirts tucked in. This is still not possible.

So, what do I do now? Body recomp? Also I am wondering why the plateau for a month. Hopefully this isn't the actual maintenance because its not sustainable. But that shouldn't be case because I was losing 1KG/week on same (and even more calories) one month back.

Stuck and looking for suggestions.

submitted by /u/nilanganray
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wr6tsi/i_won_almost_whats_next/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...