Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Day 1

25F - 5’6 - 240lbs

I’m finally ready to make a change. Today I monitored and restricted calories for the first time in IDK HOW LONG!!!! I know that’s not everything but a big step since I’ve just been eating as if what I’m consuming has no effect. I feel like no matter what I do I keep gaining weight, until I really sit and realize all I’m really doing is overeating like a mf and not taking care of myself. I’m starting to feel physically uncomfortable and can’t stand to live this way any more. I’m extremely embarrassed about my rapid weight gain and can barely stand to be perceived. That being said this journey is extremely private to me but I really need some accountability and motivation!

I’m trying my best to love myself along the way, wish me luck!

submitted by /u/secretrecovery
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ww73zb/day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...