Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 15

Monday, August 15, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 15

Hello losers,

Day 15. Monday Monday. Yeesh.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Got it so far, no weigh in this morning.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today, although I'm not sure what’s up for dinner. I would like a nice stir fry.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): A rainstorm stepped on my lunch walk. I envy folks that work from home, I could’ve just slapped on boots and gone puddle stomping! 10/15 days.

Finish one section (year) per week: I’d like to be making more consistent progress here but I'm chipping away at it. 1/4 years.

Today's gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for the folks in my leasing office. They went to bat for me & were able to negotiate a lower increase.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: White strips, face & foot mask. And a nice bath. I did the hair mask yesterday but got distracted after. More self care ahoy!

How was your day 15?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wpcows/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_15/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...