Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Increasing Daily Calorie Intake to Eat more protein

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Increasing Daily Calorie Intake to Eat more protein

Hi Guys,

I'm a Male 26 Y.O 88KG and Trying to lose weight with counting calories, I Lost 10 KG over 3 months.

I've been lifting weights 5x/week and 2 hours cardio/week .

I usually eat 1500cal/day and last week I checked in the gym with the body composition machine , my BMR is 1850/day and the Personal trainer said that I couldn't eat less than that amount so I was trying to increase my calories to test my body into 1700cal/day . Usually i Eat about 210gr of protein and for the fat and carbs is usually mixed until i hit 1700 cal/day(all healthy food like chicken breast,steak,protein shake,protein yoghurt,salad,etc)

I weight myself this week and it stay at 88KG, usually with 1500cal/day diet I lost about 500-750gr of body weight/week.

My question is:

  1. Is my TDEE that low? I see my colleague with similar weight and activity like me eating 2000calories/day + cheat day on the weekend and still losing weight and for me its even very scary and demotivating to increase it to 1700calories and seeing no results on the scale.
  2. Should I go back to 1500calories/day? is this better for my body or will this harm my body even more? like losing muscle

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/doraemonnn24
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wtlku1/increasing_daily_calorie_intake_to_eat_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...