Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just binged... I felt it coming for a week and didn't stop it.

Monday, August 22, 2022

I just binged... I felt it coming for a week and didn't stop it.

I binged really bad. Like, visited 3 fast food spots in the course of an hour bad. I felt it coming but my financial situation prevented me from going all out. I just got paid today and well, the gates were open...

I was doing so well. I had lost 15 lbs of fat in the course of 2 months this summer. I was feeling proud, happiest I've ever felt about my body.

But I couldn't deny the cravings that started to quietly come back. It was a midnight snack here, a quick bite there, and the cravings got stronger and stronger.

Then I hit some hard times. Felt unappreciated, unloved, unattractive, and overwhelmed... I promised to stop playing video games too so the only comfort for me was food. So I went all out.

I can't do this.

submitted by /u/ta_icantdothis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wvbn4k/i_just_binged_i_felt_it_coming_for_a_week_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...