Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how to keep motivated when starting out?

Friday, August 26, 2022

how to keep motivated when starting out?

Hi everyone! I'm 24f 5'4" and 200lbs. Apologies in advance for any formatting issues as I am on mobile.

I have a really hard time staying motivated and hate the way I look. My family also has a history of obesity, so I'm trying to fix it before I get too far off, but I keep reaching the same problem. I start different diets, start working out and it goes well... for a little while.

Typically i can only make a diet last a week before i break, but can work out for like a month before i lose motivation completely. I also have ADHD and depression so I know it's super difficult to inspire myself to work out to begin with and my impule control is incredibly lacking. I want to work out, lose weight and feel better about myself but I just can't seem to stay motivated or keep a long term diet going. What can, or rather, should I do to pick a diet and workout plan that works for me and stay on it?

Also just some additional info, I've tried Keto, going Vegetarian, and completely cutting out processed sugars, but the desire for meat and sweets is just too strong. The difficulty with impulse control just makes dieting feel impossible.

submitted by /u/Icee__Soda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wyrd9e/how_to_keep_motivated_when_starting_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...