Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you handle severe DOMS?

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

How do you handle severe DOMS?

I haven’t worked out in 6 months due to an injury and just laziness, but I’m ready to get back on the bandwagon. I’m just worried to start because I get soooo damn sore! I have to time it perfectly with my schedule because usually a workout means I can’t walk or have trouble even sitting down the next few days.

It does get slightly better as I stay consistent with exercise, but not by much. And I’m worried I’m not getting as good of workouts because I’m being careful not to over do it.

It’s doing the bare minimum, even just body weight and very few reps. Or simple cardio. Does anyone get this or have any tips?

submitted by /u/Justadumbagent
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x2u4f1/how_do_you_handle_severe_doms/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...