Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can’t believe how easily I had over 4000 calories in one night

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Can’t believe how easily I had over 4000 calories in one night

I went out with my friends who I was meeting with after 2 years. After much convincing, I drank alcohol and had a good time. Today I was putting in all the calories can’t believe I ate and gulped 4000 calories in one night, maybe more than who knows.

I weighed myself, of course I gained 3 lbs. sitting on the bed contemplating my life choices, with hangover and a bloated gut.

I seriously can’t believe how easy it was for me to intake that much. I remember I wasn’t even hungry, but still ate. It’s like I had no conscience at all.

submitted by /u/Girl-in-pajamas
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wthkih/cant_believe_how_easily_i_had_over_4000_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...