Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gaining at 2000 calories

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Gaining at 2000 calories

I’ve tried it all! I maintain about a 2000 calorie diet. Quality is good (not perfect). I run and bike 5-6 days a week (4-5 hours biking and 3-4 hours running) + 1-2 hours strength (peloton classes) per week. Essentially I’m a triathlete who isn’t doing much swimming.

I’m a 40yo man weighing in around 190 and been gradually gaining. I’m at a loss about what else I can do. Less than 2000 calorie’s simply isn’t enough food and I’m generally getting in 180-200g of protein. I’ve seen a dietitian and they have no more suggestions. Maybe I’m building muscle but the gut won’t go away. Tips welcome.

submitted by /u/sethjk17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wzjhqr/gaining_at_2000_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...