Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I exercise? (SW: 250lbs, CW: 173lbs)

Monday, August 22, 2022

How do I exercise? (SW: 250lbs, CW: 173lbs)

I'm sorry I know this a bit of a loaded question but I want to go to the gym however if I went, I'd have no idea what to do!

I'm a beginner when it comes to exercising. I've lost 70+ lbs over past year and a half or so by limiting the junk food I consume and eating less. (edit: I also have job where I'm fairly active. Always on my feet and moving/walking around). But now I'm ready to take the next step and start working out. The idea of going to the gym is daunting but I just know it's what I need to do next. I also don't have anyone available to work out with me, so going on my own is another hurdle I'm facing with social anxiety.

Tips? Advice? Encouragment? Ya girl here needs help lol

submitted by /u/hahahaleyhaha
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wvauax/how_do_i_exercise_sw_250lbs_cw_173lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...