Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have gained 7 lbs in the past 4 days and have no idea why. Anyone experienced this before?

Sunday, August 21, 2022

I have gained 7 lbs in the past 4 days and have no idea why. Anyone experienced this before?

As the title says, I (26F, 5ft 5, 9 st 8lbs) seem to have gained a not insignificant amount of weight very suddenly. It's not just the scales, my clothes feel tighter and I look physically larger.

I am looking over my diet and movement over the past week but I can't see anything that has changed or would suddenly cause weight gain. I walk a fair amount (15,000 steps minimum per day) and have good control over my diet.

Any ideas how or why this is happening/should I be worried?

submitted by /u/shalalala-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wuemhr/i_have_gained_7_lbs_in_the_past_4_days_and_have/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...