Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 70lbs but I still feel fat

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Lost 70lbs but I still feel fat

For reference I’m 5’10 , 21F. At my highest weight I weighed 296. Today I weigh 226. My family tells me they see it but I don’t. I still feel like I am the same size as when I started. Sometimes I look at pictures of myself and notice the change but it doesn’t seem like a lot. I wish I could be proud of myself for accomplishing this on my own but my brain has me convinced it’s just water weight I lost. Is 70 pounds really noticeable?

submitted by /u/Vicktor5678
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x0aqzm/lost_70lbs_but_i_still_feel_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...