Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 113 lbs - 50kg but now I my skin is dark where my folds use to be, any hope of ever getting that hyperpigmentation off?

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Lost 113 lbs - 50kg but now I my skin is dark where my folds use to be, any hope of ever getting that hyperpigmentation off?

Hi there,

Over the last year and 2 months I lost 113 lbs. I had a gastric bypass and had been working very hard all this time to get healthy and you know, possibly extend my life a little more 😅. I went from 286lbs - 130kg (but my highest was 319lbs - 145kg) down to 173lbs - 79kg and I'm 165cm tall - 5'5".

I lost so much weight that I was left with a ton of excess skin, so much that I have started my final transformation and had my first 3 surgeries to remove it (they took off 13lbs - 6 kg just from my abdomen for anyone curious) so I'm now officially down to 165lbs -75kg, they basically took off that horrible meat apron that was left behind that's actually been with me since childhood, so the skin there has more or less been folded and covered most of my life until now.

As I'm still recovering from surgery (had it 2 weeks ago) I realized that when I looked down when I was at my post op that the skin there is super dark compared to the upper part where it was stitched with the upper part of my abdomen, basically, the skin looks pretty bad the moment you see it start from the stitch down.

I also have other parts of my body, particularly my lats where my love handles were that also have this hyperpigmentation, so I was curious if anybody here had the same experience and were you able to get your skin color match the rest of your body or close to?

submitted by /u/artistintheshadows
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wtohia/lost_113_lbs_50kg_but_now_i_my_skin_is_dark_where/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...