Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: can't lose weight no matter what I try

Friday, August 19, 2022

can't lose weight no matter what I try

For reference. Male, 28, height 5-8", 335., (started at 411).

I'll start by saying I've had issues with my weight my whole life. Even back when I was 190-200 and doing roofing, I could never get the rest off me. And it seemed like even if I just bit off a small crumb of a cookie, I could hear myself getting fatter.

In the past 2 years I've made major changes to try to lose weight after an accident that left me immobile for a while, during which time I balooned from 190 pounds to 411 pounds. (Yeah, I know.) I do not have any bad habits such as drinking, I quit smoking a while back.

I went from 411 to 335 and plateaud. So I I kicked things up a notch. I've cut back majorly on sugar even compared to before. Very little is allowed in my diet now. (Think of typical sugar that comes from drinks and such). Cut back on salt and canned goods. After being sedentary for God knows how long, I'd started exercising and doing about a half hour to 45 minutes of walking every night. Lowered calories to about 1600-1800 or so per day as of recently, never far over. I track this closely, weighing things and checking labels.

I'm eating mostly meats (NOTHING fried and no fast foods) and vegetables. I quite enjoy vegetables almost at much at I do meat. A lot of white meat and fish. Rice now and then. No sweets whatsoever. Gave up cookies, chips, soda, all that junk.

Despite all this, I can't seem to lose a pound more than I have. Past few months I've stayed at 335, fluctuating a few pounds here and there. I got T3 and T4 tests done on my thyroid and they said nothing is wrong. But I can't lose a pound more than I have. Cutting back on calories anymore than/eating less than I have been makes me miserable and lightheaded and also no amount of sleep feels like its ever enough even though ive been tested for it and don't have sleep apnea. I don't know what to do. I don't want to look like this the rest of my life. I'm ready to give up.

submitted by /u/Sneaky_Sandwhich
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wst5ch/cant_lose_weight_no_matter_what_i_try/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...