Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down almost 50 lbs and holy shit shaving is so much easier.

Friday, August 19, 2022

Down almost 50 lbs and holy shit shaving is so much easier.

F/27/5’7.5 SW: 287 CW: 239

As the title says I’m down almost 50 lbs today and 3ish lbs away from my lowest weight in 10 years.

I don’t shave my legs very often because

  1. They’re not very hairy and also idc about body hair

  2. It was always a monumental task that took 30 minutes minimum.

I decided to shave my legs tonight because I wanted to wear a new mini skirt I got without tights tomorrow and WOW. It took a solid 5 minutes, I didn’t find myself out of breath, I didn’t have to contort my body into weird positions and I wasn’t afraid of falling in the shower. I never knew shaving could be this easy but now I can never go back. Im gonna be rocking dolphin smooth legs until it’s too cold to go without tights. 🪒

submitted by /u/Lowb0rn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wsw5zo/down_almost_50_lbs_and_holy_shit_shaving_is_so/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...