Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It’s so frustrating to release you need to lose more weight than you thought

Saturday, August 27, 2022

It’s so frustrating to release you need to lose more weight than you thought

Even when I was my biggest (272 at 15) my fat was really evenly distributed and so I never had the really big gut a lot of people do or like the way bigger upper arms or thighs so I never realized how big I was. I’m now 21 and 190 and I’m realizing my original goal of 180 isn’t really close to where I want to be. Plus I’ve lost the weight over such a long time I can barely see a difference even though I’ve gotten consist again and lost another 22 pounds in the last 3 months. It’s not hurting my motivation but it just sucks to realize I probably still have another 25-30 pounds to go when I thought I’d be 10 away by now

submitted by /u/Fforfailinglife
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wzgfel/its_so_frustrating_to_release_you_need_to_lose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...