Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Update 1: my journey so far!

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Update 1: my journey so far!

I officially started in a calorie deficit and regular workout schedule 2 days ago. I am 20 F, 5’5, and currently weigh about 165 lbs. I am trying to get down to 145 by March 2023!

Thought I would share my first couple of days since I am proud of myself for starting! My first day went about as expected. I am trying to cut down to about 1700 calories a day, as previously I was eating 2300 ish. My first day I went around 50-100 over but still better than what I used to eat! Today I stayed in range very easily! So excited to see what the future holds!

submitted by /u/Low_Distance_5783
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x20vky/update_1_my_journey_so_far/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...