Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Im not very overweight but I am overweight for my age

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Im not very overweight but I am overweight for my age

I am 16 and overweight. As this a subreddit for losing weight I am asking for help on a workout routine for home as I can’t afford a gym pass due to school. I have already cut down on my portions, having less carbs, more fruit and veggies. So far my routine is 10 push ups, drink, 20 squats, drink, 10 push ups and repeat abt an hour later or less depending on timing or injuries or hw. As school is starting again soon, I won’t have as much time so I’ve got to make the most out of these two weeks, I know it isn’t a good routine but it’s the only thing I can think of/do as I’m on a budget, I do usually do planks and running. I don’t expect to lose all my weight in 2 weeks, I expect it to take a couple of months. Now I know that a gym isn’t the key to losing weight but what I am trying to say by that is that I have limited resources. I have done my research aswell. I don’t expect people to do things for me and as I assume people from this subreddit are/were in the same situation as me. Thank you for reading :D

submitted by /u/dhdjjsishsubeisnd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x1ymeb/im_not_very_overweight_but_i_am_overweight_for_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...