Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m back in the gym!!!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

I’m back in the gym!!!!

I was going a lot late last year/early this year but then the vid got me. That put me out at least a month and the if I’m being honest I just got lazy. But I’ve been going back, I’m on my 2nd week (I know not “day 1” but the rules made me pick something for some reason) and I feel really motivated. I’m honestly excited to go again tomorrow! So yeah…that’s basically it lol. I’m just excited and wanted to share that with people who I know can relate

submitted by /u/ch_ch_ch_cheatham
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ww7deu/im_back_in_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...