Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to deal with compulsive eating?

Friday, August 26, 2022

How to deal with compulsive eating?

19M 5'6" 235~ lbs

Hi there. Curently at my highest weight. I suffer from compulsive eating whenever I get really stressed, and after the first day of compulsive eating I do it again the days after. This has been the biggest reason behind my so many failed attempts. I tried 16 hour fasts, from 8pm to 12pm, it was going really well. I was satisfied with my calories every day, felt happy, and was enjoying making my meals. That was until one day my dad came back from the doctor super stressed about his results. That made me relapse back into compulsive eating as a means of self comfort, for the past three days (today included). I have a few mood-related mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, and OCD which also makes it harder. I need to not be so sedentary as well.

I also struggle with accountability, which is why I'd love to have an accountability buddy.

Anyone else relate or have advice?

submitted by /u/AnonSexyBawlz69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wyrwe9/how_to_deal_with_compulsive_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...