Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i’m afraid to weigh myself.

Sunday, August 21, 2022

i’m afraid to weigh myself.

okay, so i really want to lose weight. i’ve wanted to for a long time but i feel like now i am finally at a point where i feel like it’s feasible. here’s the issue: i need a starting weight. the last time i went to the doctor (around several months ago) i weighed around 195. when i saw that number it sent me into a downward spiral mentally and i was SO ashamed of myself. but in order to keep track of my weight loss, i feel like i need a starting weight. but i’m afraid if i weigh myself that the number might be higher and i think if i am in the 200s i would actually have a mental breakdown. i don’t know what to do and i was wondering if anyone had any advice?

submitted by /u/Ambitious_Weather_50
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wuf1pm/im_afraid_to_weigh_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...