Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tried LoseIt for a few days because of MyFitnessPal's barcode-scanner-gate. I miss MyFitnessPal already

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Tried LoseIt for a few days because of MyFitnessPal's barcode-scanner-gate. I miss MyFitnessPal already

I have the free version of MyFitnessPal and, like many, am sad to be losing the barcode scanner. Many of you suggested LoseIt as a replacement. It has a few very nice features, and yay scanner!, but I'm really missing MyFitnessPal's quick view of my daily macros and how easy it is to import recipes from a website. I'm not missing anything right? Macros would be available on the premium version but there's no way to import recipes?

I think I'll just deal with the lack of a barcode scanner unless anyone has any suggestions for a different app with these features for free?

submitted by /u/_Arabella_Figg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x2ri3b/tried_loseit_for_a_few_days_because_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...