Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 25

Thursday, August 25, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 25

Hello losers,

Day 25! Thursday over here feeling like a Monday.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Got it this week.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today! On my own for dinner. I'm putting away the extra stuff before I sit down to nom because I'm making some tasty nonsense this evening.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 30 minute walk, 30 minute stationary bike & tbar swings. Gotta work that back in. My body feels so much better when I do more strength work. 19/25 days.

Finish one section (year) per week: Letting the brain rest today. 3/4 years.

Today's gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for quiet time & being able to afford some extra household stuff to make every day haves to better. Never mind how many candles I have right now. It's a reasonable amount. << >>

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Full skin care routine post shower this evening, self. No skipping the skin goop.

How are you all doing?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wxt0a2/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_25/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...