Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help needed!!! Please help 🙏

Monday, August 22, 2022

Help needed!!! Please help 🙏

Help Needed!!! please help me 🙏

Hi. I'm about to enter college this October. There would be no Gym facility in hostel.

I'm 95 kg.

My goal is to become fit & slim within 1 year.

Please help me. What excercise I should start with. How should I start. I didn't want to spend on diets, because I can't afford. But I think I'll have to spend on diets it seems.

If there's cheap/economical diet option within my budget I'll consider it. I can't afford more than 1000 Rs/month. (I'm telling with heavy heart that this 1000 still is out of budget for me. But for now I can afford to spend 1000 for atleast 4 months. I'll see after that how to manage)

Note : 1000Rs = about 13 dollars.

Thanks 🙏

submitted by /u/T-H-A-N-K-U
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wvelfn/help_needed_please_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...