Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Non-scale victory!

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Non-scale victory!

I’ve been feeling pretty bad about myself and my slow progress and was very near to depressedly rolling off the wagon again.

I had to put on big girl pants (jeans) today for the first time since restarting my journey and… Well, holy hell, I didn’t have to fight them! No holding my breath to suck in, no hopping, no praying for just that extra centimeter for the button to close, or bargaining away my first born for the zipper to go up! They went on like pants!

I mean they don’t fit well by any means, but THEY FIT!

submitted by /u/Deep-Injury-4030
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wkfdyj/nonscale_victory/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...