Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do ypu love yourself when you are overweight?

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

how do ypu love yourself when you are overweight?

I have been told by people who were successful at losing weight, that they loved and accepted themselves, despite their size. One lady weighed 350lbs and lost 100lbs, and said she was still successful in her career And didnt love herself any better after she lost. I'm not morbidly obese, but I'm overweight. I have been taking action by working out and eating healthy, but everytine I look in thr mirror I hate what I see and constantly insult myself. Also, people here on reddit are super unkind to heavier people. I'm saying super cruel. Does anyone love themselves despite in the process of losing weight? If so...how do ypu do it? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Teacher081079
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wkjt1t/how_do_ypu_love_yourself_when_you_are_overweight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...