Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ngl I kinda wanna stop viewing things in terms of weight and calories

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Ngl I kinda wanna stop viewing things in terms of weight and calories

Idk, but back than when people were fit idk if they really cared much about calories and weight you know, no they just naturally exercised hunting and working. It’s important to keep track of weight, but I think I should start by just building the base habit of exercising everyday or 5 days a week and eating a little bit more healthier and avoiding that extra dessert after dinner or eating extra/ordering soda at restaurants.

Of course I’ll still track my weight with the weight tracker app, but than after a month or so if I can stay consistent than I may start increasing the exercise. For now it’s gonna be around 30 min-1 hour of exercise a day.

submitted by /u/Voxel_exe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wgjwt1/ngl_i_kinda_wanna_stop_viewing_things_in_terms_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...