Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just a rant, I guess?

Friday, August 5, 2022

Just a rant, I guess?

I never noticed how big I got. Slowly went from an M to L to XL to almost XXL at this point. 5’6 and 220lbs. I want to be cute, I want to dress cute but my confidence is dead. I wear hoodies and oversized shirts, never put makeup on, I’m so miserable. I work in the hospital as a nurse and most of the time I feel insanely left out as most girls on my unit as skinny and there isn’t anyone big. They probably all think I’m fat and ugly and I’m just miserable. Idk what to do.

submitted by /u/FluidAd4925
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/whas0q/just_a_rant_i_guess/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...